Friday, February 22, 2013

A Bookseller Bids Adieu


Our travel-literature-obsessed bookseller Ashley is off to study in New Zealand!
From the moment I discovered the Bookshelf as a fresh-faced eighteen-year-old bookworm starting uni in a new city, I knew I wanted to work here. After weekly browsing for my coveted art magazines and numerous resume drop-offs over the years I finally, FINALLY got in and man was I chuffed!

This is a big THANK YOU to my Bookshelf crew, my super-supportive, sometimes dysfunctional, loving family who make work a fun place to come to. You truly represent all of the amazing independent booksellers out there who genuinely love getting the perfect book into eager hands.

I am so proud to be a part of something so special to the community in Guelph and am so very grateful to have met you.

Open invitations to all heading down to New Zealand in the following years. I look forward to being your traveling blogger and reading what life brings you! All the best.

See you on the flip side

Love,
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment